- System user guide: Business pre-qualification – registration and renewal
- System user guide: Worker registration and induction bookings
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Laminex Workforce Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your business and workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Frequently asked questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
Where do I register in the system?
Registration must be completed in two stages, in order:
Stage 1 Business registration: select the REGISTER BUSINESS button at the top of the page
Stage 2 Worker registration: you will be invited to register your workers on successful business registration
Refer to the information on this website to help you navigate and use the system, including the user guides at the top of the page and the instructions on the Registration Process page.
How much does registration cost?
$100 + GST annually for the verification of your documents and information, and the maintenance of your account.
$65+ GST per person for the first year for the management of roles, verification of documents, and supply of card.
Annual renewal costs $30 + GST per person and replacement cards are $30 + GST.
What documents do I need to upload to register my business and workers?
The documents you upload may include:
- Public and Product Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Induction Cards
- High Risk Licences
What benefit does the system have for contractors?
Registration ensures your business and workers are qualified to access Laminex sites. It allows you to keep business and worker details up to date in one place online, and to ensure your insurances, qualifications, and licences are always correct and current to work safely on site.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
You can contact Pegasus, who manages the system on behalf of Laminex. Visit Contact Us for details.
Who does and does not need to register?
If your company works at the required sites and meets the following criteria, then you should register your company and site-based workers.
- I am a contractor or subcontractor who works on site (e.g. advisory, technical, maintenance and/or servicing).
- I am a supplier who delivers goods regularly to site (e.g. raw product deliveries of log, chip, biomass, etc; and routine deliveries of resin, waxes, chemicals, etc).
- I am a contracted warehouse operator to site (e.g. receipt and dispatch of board).
If you are unsure if you need to register, please contact your site representative.
The following companies and/or workers are not required to register.
- Couriers and irregular delivery companies and their delivery drivers
- Suppliers and contractors not working at site
- Visitors to site
- Warehouse delivery drivers
- Irregular log, chip, biomass, resin and other consumables delivery drivers
- Fuel and LPG suppliers & their delivery drivers
- Telecommunication companies and their workers
- Utility companies and their workers
Laminex has a duty of care to ensure all contractors on our sites are compliant with workplace health and safety requirements. If you engage subcontractors to perform work, then each of those subcontractors must also register to identify their company and employees who work directly for them. Please ensure that any subcontractors you engage register their details with Pegasus prior to commencing work at Laminex.