Laminex is committed to the health and safety of all workers – employees, contractors, and suppliers.
To underscore and strengthen this commitment, contractors working at certain Laminex sites must now register in an online Workforce Management System.
Contractors at which sites need to register?
- Laminex Gympie Toolara
- Laminex Gympie Monkland
How does the system work?
The Workforce Management process at Laminex is completed in two parts: business registration and worker registration.
First, you will register your business, answering questions about the work you do and providing documents like licences and insurances for verification.
Next, you will register your workers, selecting the role your employee performs, and uploading their qualifications. This information is verified, and workers are given an ID access card to work for Laminex.
The system allows Laminex and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Workforce Management System on behalf of Laminex.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract